Do you love trying new products? I think that subscription boxes are a great way to do that – you get to try new products for a low cost!
I have been subscribed to so many boxes in the past and I absolutely love them, but they just haven’t reached the same level as the FabFitFun boxes.
So what’s so special about FabFitFun?
- you get about 10 amazing and full-sized products for only $49.99 USD (worth $200+)
- you get a variety of products – fashion, beauty, fitness, and lifestyle
- you get boxes every quarter (one per season), which makes it less overwhelming as you get the opportunity to actually enjoy the products before you get the next box
- you get the opportunity to add-on additional items for a discounted price
- you get the opportunity to customize your box
Even though you don’t get to find out ahead of time what’s included in your box, I promise you that you won’t be disappointed. As an example, this is what I got in this season’s (summer) subscription box:
- tarte tarteist PRO glow highlight & contour palette – $45
Jaboneria Marianella Body Caviar – $48
Maji Sports Loop Resistance Band – $15
ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel – $45
FOREO LUNA! fofo – $89
COOLA Classic Face SPF 50 White Tea – $32
Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish – $14.99
- Yumi Kim Makeup Train Case – $58
TOTAL SUMMER BOX WORTH: $346.99 (you get all these products for about 85% off!)
Interested in subscribing now? Be sure to subscribe for the following season during these timings:
- spring box deadline is March
- summer box deadline is June
- fall box deadline is September
- winter box deadline is December
OR you can just sign up for an annual subscription (you can save $4.99 per box)
If you’re not happy, you can cancel anytime – but I highly doubt that will be the case 🙂
As a #FabFitFunAffiliate, I highly recommend you subscribe! So click here and use the code EPIC for $10 off your summer box!
Are you subscribed to #FabFitFun? If so, let me know what you think! And if you do subscribe, I’d love to hear your #modernthoughts!